Parse error in editpost.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse error in editpost.php

Yesterday I moved my forum to a new server. Everything works perfectly except editing posts.

I get this error:

Parse error: parse error in /usr/local/psa/home/vhosts/adventuregamers.com/httpdocs/forums/editpost.php on line 250
    I'm sure I've uploaded all files, and I got a fresh copy of editpost.php from the zip just to make sure it isn't broken. The error is still there though. What could be wrong?

Re: Parse error in editpost.php

Originally posted by marek
    Yesterday I moved my forum to a new server. Everything works perfectly except editing posts.

I get this error:

I'm sure I've uploaded all files, and I got a fresh copy of editpost.php from the zip just to make sure it isn't broken. The error is still there though. What could be wrong?
    what's on line 249/250 of editpost.php ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Line 249:
      PHP Code:
      $DB_site->query("UPDATE post SET title='".addslashes(htmlspecialchars($title))."',pagetext='".addslashes($message)."',allowsmilie='$allowsmilie',showsignature='$signature',iconid='$iconid'$editedbysql$attachmentsql WHERE postid='$postid'"); 
      Line 250:
      PHP Code:
      $DB_site->query("DELETE FROM searchindex WHERE postid=$postid"); 

Comment

Uhm, hello? Any suggestions? I don't know what to do!

Comment

Great

Comment

Try filling out an official support request at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to include your Admin CP and FTP access info.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X