Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captnroger
    replied
    thank you, I found the search feature shortly after I left the post, and found the missing link in phpinclude.

Leave a comment:

• SysMom
    replied
    You know, there's a pretty critical path in your replacements AND your config, but unless you added one in your templates, there shouldn't be one there.

That said, use the search option in your Admin control panel under templates to locate something in any template.

-deb

Leave a comment:

• captnroger
    started a topic template display order?

template display order?

I am trying to move a large existing vbulletin board from one server to another, and I need to know what order the main forum displays are loaded, when you go to the main forum page. The reason I ask is that I have to change some of the templates because they contain hard code to a path on the old server to display an ad banner rotator script, and I can find which templates might have that. I did find reference to it in the forumdisplay template, but it is also elsewhere, as I can't even pull up the main page on the new server (it's giving me an error that it can't find the path, which means there's some code in another template.)

What templates are called with the main forum display is built?

Thanks.