Have no idea what the error is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have no idea what the error is...

Unfortunately, I cannot view a single post in my forums, all of which yield this error. Everything was working perfectly as I was replying to posts and, as I hit "submit" for the last one, I got the following error:

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.1:

Invalid SQL:
    SELECT
    post.*,post.username AS postusername,post.ipaddress AS ip,user.*,userfield.*,
    attachment.attachmentid,attachment.filename,attachment.visible AS attachmentvisible,attachment.counter
    ,avatar.avatarpath,NOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatar,customavatar.dateline AS avatardateline
    FROM post

LEFT JOIN user ON user.userid=post.userid
    LEFT JOIN userfield ON userfield.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN avatar ON avatar.avatarid=user.avatarid
    LEFT JOIN customavatar ON customavatar.userid=user.userid
    LEFT JOIN attachment ON attachment.attachmentid=post.attachmentid
    WHERE post.postid IN (0,1897,1904)
    ORDER BY dateline

mysql error: Got error 28 from table handler

mysql error number: 1030

Date: Monday 18th of February 2002 12:22:27 AM
    Last edited by Mark.B; Sat 1 Jun '13, 11:50pm.
    My law forum, lawyers and legal help site

The partition that MySQL is using is out of space. You'll need to contact your host and have them increase the space on that partition.

Comment

error 28 means your out of disk space in your mysql partition need to contact your web host
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

HA i beat you

Comment

WOW!!!! This must be some type of RECORD! I posted, opened outlook and tubedogg had ALREADY replied. Whoa!

I just tried logging into CPANEL and I was denied due to the space issue -- very odd because I had 150MB of space as of last night. Unless some hackers found a weakness and have tried to use my site as a warez outlet... Could be something on the provider's end with regard to the server as a whole....

Thanks guys... I'm not sure that this world's record will be beaten so quickly... especially not the "scoring three responses in 23 seconds" record. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
            HA i beat you
            dam getting slow again hehe
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by slinky
              WOW!!!! This must be some type of RECORD! I posted, opened outlook and tubedogg had ALREADY replied. Whoa!

I just tried logging into CPANEL and I was denied due to the space issue -- very odd because I had 150MB of space as of last night. Unless some hackers found a weakness and have tried to use my site as a warez outlet... Could be something on the provider's end with regard to the server as a whole....

Thanks guys... I'm not sure that this world's record will be beaten so quickly... especially not the "scoring three responses in 23 seconds" record. lol.
              people need to realise

web space is not the same as mysql database space

for cpanel based servers

web space is in

/home directory

for mysql database sapce that's in

/var/lib/mysql

directory

2 different partitions

you /var partition is the one that is full

and most hosts don't take /var partition size into consideration these days

Comment

Problem was in the root directory. It solved both problems. Don't know how they have things set up. But it works!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X