Log Out Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Log Out Problem

I am using vBulletin Version 2.2.2 on my site. I am not able to log out of the forum. Everytime when I click "log out", it gives me the "All cookies cleared! Click here to return to the forums index." but when I click to return to index, I am still loggin in.

This problem does not occur with 2.2.1. Did I do something wrong or is it with the new version?

in vb Admin panel what have you set for cookie path?

also what's the url to your vB forums ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

This could also be a sign of corrupted cookies. You can try manually deleting then all cookies for your site. You'll have to find the cookies folder on your home machine and do this manually. Don't trust the browser to do it for you.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

in vb Admin panel:

Cookie Domain = blank
        Cookie Path = /

I am running only one board on the site. URL is http://thaidiver.com/freeflow/index.php

I have tried deleting the cookies on my machine but it still didn't work.

Comment

I cleaned out all the cookies and it now works fine. Thanks for your help

Comment

No problem!
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
            X