Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WizyWyg
    replied
    thanks found it, and I will try out that hack, though the support thread says there are some bugs in it.. Will go over to vb.org to get the low down.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    There is a multiple choice option available when creating a poll.

Leave a comment:

• WizyWyg
    replied
    Thanks and another q:

Can we make it so that its "multi-choice" instead of just choose one, but keep the "only vote once" per user? Or is this gotta be another hack? We are trying to make it so that a visitor is given a list to choose from and they can choose say up to 5 options and submit it. From their choices, we can determine what we need to do. Radio buttons do not allow us to choose more than one, but check boxes do.

is this another vb.org q?

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    1. There is a hack.

2. There is a thing to close the poll if you click [edit poll].

3. You can edit index.php and remove that option.

Leave a comment:

• WizyWyg
    started a topic First Time using Poll Feature so have a few ?'s

First Time using Poll Feature so have a few ?'s

Im going to use the Poll feature for the first time (we didn't need it at first, but we are trying to implement something at my place of work, and since vb had it built in, I figured we could use it)

1. When someone posts a poll, I know that it takes you to see the "ongoing results" (ie the bars), is there a way so it doesn't display these bars, so it hides any results? (or is this a hack to be made or found at vb.org?)

2. How can we end a poll? Say it was going on for 5 days, but we decided that we wanted the result that came in for 3 days? How can we end it? (or is this a simple "close" thread option on the Moderators/Admin's part?)

3. Is there a way so that the Amdin CP doesn't show the "who voted" what in the poll?

Thanks
    Dani
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X