Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Niteowl
    replied
    Thanks for the response. I found the problem. For some reason I was missing 'maxloggedin' in the database. I added it manually and that fixed my problem

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What's the URL to your forums? Did you try the suggestions in this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Niteowl
    replied
    I have a board without any hacks and have the same problem. Just upgraded to 2.2.4 and it's still there

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    It works right on the default installation so we are unable to help you. One of your many hacks is causing the problem here.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Ok, actually it's not working anymore like earlier. It was working perfectly up for about an hour.. But now it just goes back to it's "whoever's online right now is the record".

Help?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Aha, found out how to fix it. All I did was delete the template "maxloggedin" and then recreated it by using the code within the new install.php from 2.2.4. Works perfectly now. Thanks anyways for everyone's help.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Ah, sorry about the trouble ticket. It's hard to find ya know? Well I found it and then followed up on it. Awaiting a response.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    afterlab i looked at the support system and Firefly replied to your ticket on Feb 22 but you never responded ?

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Haven't you hacked your forum? It would seem so from reading the messages in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Okay, so I waited an extra week for some help. Unfortunatly, I didn't get it. Help here?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Anyone willing to help me here?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Bump again... This is still unsolved people!

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Bump again..

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Yes, just posted it.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    have you submitted a support ticket here yet http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php ?

Leave a comment: