Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• afterlab
    replied
    Okay.. It got fixed. I simply imported the default vbulletin.style from the 2.2.2 download and made that overwrite an existing test style. Although not selected, it worked. Don't know why that would make that work.. Well anyways, thanks for your help everyone. It's resolved.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    I dunno how it came out like that.. But it did.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What do you mean it appears exactly the same? It should look like the default vBulletin forum.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    This is weird.. I created the new style and it appears EXACTLY the same.. Without htmldoctype, and imagesfolder recognized.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you tried reverting all your templates? Try adding a new style (be sure to create new replacement and template sets with it). Then access the board using that style? Do you still have the problem?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Can anyone help me?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Geez, i'm finding out more and more.. It seemed to delete many templates while upgrading. My entire User CP mainframe information, (pm's, subscribed threads, etc..) beside the buddy list, was deleted.

Plus, apparently they are in the database but the vBulletin cannot use them. Like it's in the database, but it just won't pick up on some of them. Call me crazy, but I don't think that upgrading was a good idea.
    Last edited by afterlab; Fri 8 Feb '02, 10:32pm.

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    replied
    Yeah, I have a backup from Monday. I can't login via Telnet with my root user so I can't reimport it..

edit: I must add.. It made all of my templates and replacements, to be known as "edited". You know, it turns to blue rather green? Well it did that for each template after the upgrade. That may have caused something wrong to happen.
    Last edited by afterlab; Fri 8 Feb '02, 10:09pm.

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    Well, hopefully you backed up before upgrading?

Leave a comment:

• afterlab
    started a topic WTF! What happened?

WTF! What happened?

Okay, I was running 2.2.1 fine. And then when I upgrade to 2.2.2, all of a sudden the "imagesfolder" replacement doesn't work, it shows "htmldoctype" on the top of every page (in browser), all of my Forums aren't visible, and it can't pick up any usernames to show in who's online. Can I downgrade?