X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to lower than forum?

How would i lower the forum so i would have more room up top for a logo

Tony

The forum will automatically 'lower' itself to make room for the logo. You don;t really have to do anything special.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Only because my logo over laps like this vb logo i wanted to have mine in just in the background. not both background and page background.

Tony

Comment

so does any know how to do that?

Comment

smachol,

How do i do that.

And i think i forget to tell i got the forum going with the thanks to Ren.

Tony

Comment

Sorry, but it's very hard to visualize what you're talking about and you didn't enter a URL to your forums.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I updated my profile.

I want to do is have white area lower than the logo. so it is not overlaping.

thanks Tony

Comment

"Cannot find server"

You need to change your URL to:

http://www.diabetesforums.com/

Try taking out both instances of 'menu_background.gif' from your header template.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

P.S. My Son-in-Law has Type 1 diabetes and is starting to experience some serious complications. He's a really great guy and I hate to see this happen to him. Good luck with your forums!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Sorry to here about your son- in-law I have type one and on the pump.

the link you have works.

Thanks tony

Comment

smachol,

Thanks that worked good!

Tony

Comment

No problem - and good luck to you!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Tony
                          the link you have works.
                          What I meant is that the link to your board in your profile is wrong. You forget the 's' in diabetes. When I added that in I was able to find your board.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

smachol,

Thanks i updated my profile. I just need some final touches on the board.

And most important i need members.

Tony

Comment

I'll definitely tell my daughter and son-in-law about your forums. My wife will probably be interested too. Good luck!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Working...
                              X