Parse Error, Can't add header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parse Error, Can't add header

I'm have a problem that's very similar to this, only it happened when I moved my domain to a new host, and had to move my board there as well. I'm getting this at the top of my admin control panel and board pages:

Parse error: parse error in /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 2154

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php:2154) in /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1490

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php:2154) in /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1490

I'm also getting this message at the bottom of my forum pages:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: doshutdown() in /home/heikou/public_html/forum/admin/functions.php on line 542

I can log in to the board, but I can't log in to my admin control panel. I've already tried reuploading functions.php, and the rest of the php files. I can't seem to fix it. Can anyone help me out?

Apache 1.3.19
    PHP 4.0.6
    MySQL Ver 3.23.39

The only link I can give you to our board is this because our domain hasn't resolved yet, but this is the location where I'm working on the board now:

http://64.119.164.216/forum/

We're running version 2.2.1 and we don't use any hacks.

Comment

Reupload all files making sure you are doing so in ASCII mode.

Comment

Working...
      X