• Show
Clear All

• Heero
    replied
    Alright, thanks, I will try that.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    If that's the case, then it sounds like a step or two was missed during your upgrade process. You'll need to have one of the Support people look at this and hopefully they'll be able to fix it. Just in case, hold onto to your database backup.

Fill out a support ticket and be sure to include the info needed to access your Admin CP and phpMyAdmin.

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Leave a comment:

• Heero
    replied
    Well, if anyone can explain why we can't login with our old pw but we can log in with those pw, then I'll see what's wrong. The original PW's don't work, and those long ass PW do.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The passwords were not changed. However passwords are now encrypted beginning with version 2.2.0. What you are seeing is the encrypted password, not the password itself.

I assume you upgraded from a previous version. Did you revert the templates listed in Announcement?

Leave a comment:

• Heero
    started a topic The biggest error and problem today.

The biggest error and problem today.

Hmm, this is the strangest situation, and I'm fairly mad at this. All my members passwords has been changed to a password like ad3699fc55569233903c3c98602e5e65 and stuff. Now, if I had like 20 members and stuff, I would say thye can just log in and change it., But I have 2293 members, and I seriously doubt anyone spent their life changing it. I view the admin log and it shows only a few changes, not 2293 password edits. What is going on. Is there a loophole that allows people to hack in?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X