errors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• errors?

Just got these two: (not sure how the first could be "unknown" as that's the db name)

Database error in vBulletin :

cannot use database vforums
    mysql error: Unknown database 'vforums'

mysql error number: 1049

Date: Wednesday 06th of February 2002 11:53:53 AM
    Script: /forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=36577
    Referer: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/

and

Database error in vBulletin 2.2.2:

Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(host) AS sessions FROM session WHERE userid=0 AND lastactivity>1013013233
    mysql error: Table 'vforums.session' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146

Date: Wednesday 06th of February 2002 11:53:53 AM
    Script: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/
    Referer:

Are you absolutely sure the dbname is 'vforums' and not 'vbforums'? The error message is pretty clear that this doesn't exist.

Also, I notice you have installed some hacks on your board. We really can't troubleshoot hacked forums because we have no idea what was done to the original vB files.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It is vforums. That hasn't been touched. I haven't gotten the error in hours and there are 200+ people using it now.

Yes, I have a few hacks but I didn't know if it could be fixed with another repair.php or not...

Comment

I don't think repair.php will do anything to fix this. On the otherhand, it couldn't hurt to run it either.

For some reason your server is reporting that this database doesn't exist. It's a strange problem that's for sure!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X