Download By Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download By Location

Can anyone tell me how I can have it set that only users at a certain location like "Canada" for example, can download files? I'd like to set it this way, for legal reasons.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I should add, that I'm posting files, by creating a new thread, and attaching it, in a Files Forum. Thanks.

Comment

You currently cannot, no.

Comment

It's currently being done on a VBulletin Site. I'm a Super Mod there, so I know you can do it.

Comment

Then they must have hacked that in. Ask the Admin over there.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

asking the admin over there is not possible. thanks anyways.

Comment

You're a Super Mod there but you can't ask the Admin something? That's very strange!
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Very strange indeed, if all was normal, I wouldn't be installing VBulletin myself

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X