Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find PHPBB import

Hey,

I've searched the vBulletin.org forum and found a PHPBB import thread but with no attached hack. I've tried getting in contact with the author, I've tried getting in contact with some replies to the thread, I've searched at vBulletin.com, even the PHPBB forums but to no avail.

I really need this hack ASAP and I know it's out there so could someone supply it to me please? I've already posted at vBulletin.org but would like to see if there is anyone else that can help via here.

Cheers,
    Pete

Re: Can't find PHPBB import

Originally posted by Phat Papa Pete
    Hey,

I've searched the vBulletin.org forum and found a PHPBB import thread but with no attached hack. I've tried getting in contact with the author, I've tried getting in contact with some replies to the thread, I've searched at vBulletin.com, even the PHPBB forums but to no avail.

I really need this hack ASAP and I know it's out there so could someone supply it to me please? I've already posted at vBulletin.org but would like to see if there is anyone else that can help via here.

Cheers,
    Pete
    ^signature^ from Moderator smachol:
    To show you are a licensed customer and get support in these Forums, please click HERE for Priority Forums Support. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Maybe you need to do this, in order to download attachments.

Comment

What is the URL of the vB.org thread, and what's your username over there?

Comment

Working...
      X