Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ubbuser
    replied
    Hi thanks for replying back, what if I just repeat the search and delete? Meaning, is there any major change to the user.php file you suggested I download? I am using 2.2.2 version on linux (php version).

I want to upgrade when a release is made... what's your recommendation ? Thx again! Regards,

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Replace admin/user.php with the file I posted in this bugfix thread.
    Last edited by Freddie Bingham; Mon 4th Feb '02, 8:02pm.

Leave a comment:

• ubbuser
    replied
    Hmm, the list of users keeps decreasing like this: 100, 50... so on... does the search only display a certain # of users?

Leave a comment:

• ubbuser
    replied
    Yeap I search and delete, and then search and find that the list keeps on showing up more users...?

Leave a comment:

• ubbuser
    replied
    Hmm, so what do you use to delete inactive users?

Also, after deleting I did a search again and it turned up more users..! What'sup with this?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I've never pruned users with this feature but it's possible you may need to update the counters after doing this.

Leave a comment:

• ubbuser
    started a topic Pruning users not deleting users?

Pruning users not deleting users?

Hi, I did a prune users who registered before 12-01-2001, and with less than 2 posts. I Deleted them by clicking on the "delete" radio button in the results list, and then clicked on "delete/move all selected users" It gave a status of deleting usrs, posts, subscriptions etc.

Now when I did the same search again, the same list popped up. So my question is, is this mass prune of users working or am I doing something wrong? Do I have to update the database somehow? thanks!