Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's my vBulletin setup! (3 Questions too).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my vBulletin setup! (3 Questions too).

Well, it took a while but it's 98% there. (The rest is converting some .gif files over from native to the custom look). One of the things I'm really happy with is that I can keep the left hand nav column there throughout my vBulletin implementation, but have it not display when you're reading a post - in that way people can post very big pictures and it uses the max. width of your screen.

http://forums.swordforum.com/

I'm very, very proud of this. It's not "live" yet, but it will be shortly. I'm still beta-testing.

Question 1: how can you go about changing the text of the Rules when you register a user ID? (i.e. the page where you have to click "Accept" before you fill in that big form.

Question 2: where can I edit the text pertaining to the Registration page (where you fill in the fields? I want to indicate that the user has to put in a real name, not a nickname).

Question 3: when a user isn't logged in, on the topmost page of the forum, the welcome message displays "Welcome to *the* Sword Forum International". Where do I go to remove the word "the"?

Thanks, all! Hope you like my vB implementation! Enjoy the view!

Adrian

It looks really nice

1. signupadult template
    2. registeradult template
    3. forumhome_loggedout

Comment

Working...
    X