Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT Please help. Selecting a default style for use

Hello All,

Sorry for posting up questions after questions, as i am in the process of setting up my bulletin board.

I have created a couple of styles other than the default style that comes with VB. How do i set a style to be the default that everyone see.

Thanks

Khngllh

Set your 'Default' properties to use whatever Replacement and Template sets that you want to appear as 'default'.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks steve for you valuable information. but ..

is the default in styles the one that everyone will see right ?

styles = replacement set + template sets

thus if i were to modify the template and add it to default in styles all will see it right ???

hope this does not sounds confusing...

khnglh

Comment

Yeah it was confusing. The 'Default' style is what unregistered guests and anyone else who chooses 'Default' will see. If you have other styles that are user-selectable, Members choosing thoce styles will see those instead.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X