stuck threads disappear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck threads disappear

Is there any reason I can't post a new thread in here? I'm kinda forced to reply to this one, even though I do think I've found a legitimate bug in 2.2.2.

If all threads are set as Sticky in a forum, they become invisible and it shows "There have been no posts in the last 1000 days in this forum." If one thread gets unstuck, all threads re-appear. I'm using the "updated" copy of forumdisplay.php.
    Ed FvC
    Webmaster, FordvsChevy.com

Originally posted by Ed FvC
    Is there any reason I can't post a new thread in here? I'm kinda forced to reply to this one, even though I do think I've found a legitimate bug in 2.2.2.
    Post new threads in the troubleshooting forum and a moderator will move it to this forum when it is confirmed as a bug.

Comment

Ah, cheers. I did post in here, but the only reply I really got was this:
      Originally posted by smachol (http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=38869)
      Don't know then. Sorry!
      I know you guys are busy and all, so I'm not upset or anything. You guys do a great service to us. It's just really quirky how it's doing that.
      Ed FvC

Comment

I think I fixed the problem so I replaced the attachment of forumdisplay.php in John's post in this thread with the newest version. Try it out and let me know.
        Last edited by Freddie Bingham; Sun 3rd Feb '02, 6:37pm.

Comment

Woo. You fixed it. Thanks!

Oh, btw... the thread you linked to in your reply is the wrong one. Should be this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...5&pagenumber=2

Ed FvC

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X