Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    'getadmin' only works if you have a member you can promote to Admin. Fill out a support request.

Leave a comment:

• x28
    replied
    No backup but this was a new install and the only thing that i want to keep is the template that i have for the board. The way it looks. There aren't any members, post, just Templates.

So if there is a way to recreate a administrator i think that will do the trick.

I tried the repair.php and everything was ok there. When i tried to upload the getadmin.php not sure what if that will work in this case. It just takes me to the admin contorl entry and doesn't give me the option of creating a new admin.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Do you have a backup? You should always make a backup before doing anything to the database. If not, then I really don't know . It's probably best you fill out a support request:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

Be sure to include access info to phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Leave a comment:

• x28
    started a topic Deleate all members

Deleate all members

I think i deleted all members and Administrators using phpMyAdmin and now i can't get on my board. I get this

There seems to have been a slight problem with the
    Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Invalid SQL: SELECT userid,username FROM user WHERE userid=
    mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax near '' at line 1

mysql error number: 1064

How do i create a new admin so i can get back on my board and Administrator Control Panel.
Working...
X