A few "how do I?" questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few "how do I?" questions...

How do I set it so that threads in an admin/moderator only forum aren't viewable to non-admin/mods?

How can I enable custom avatars/custom titles for a specific user group only?

How can I enable people to have custom avatars wherein they provide a URL to the avatar, rather than have them uploading the pic to the server?

Is it possible to have a forum's threads displayed in a specific order (such as posts sorted by thread title in ascending order) as default?

Is it possible to "lock" a forum to a particular thread display order?

Is it possible to have a specific forum show sub-forums at the bottom (under the threads list) rather than at the top?

Is it possible to have certain hacks show up on the Member List page, such as contributors or country flags? (I tried modifying the Show Online on Member List hack - editing the templates was easy but I'm not sure what/where I'd need to edit code for $userinfo[donation] and $flag into the memberlist.php file)

Thanks to anyone who can help with the above!

Cheers,
    Eric J. Moreels
    ComiX-Fan Owner/Administrator
    e-mail: [email protected]
    Web: http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/

1. Edit user permissions (User Groups > Modify Forums > edit each group that you don't want to have access to the forum).
    2. Not currently possibly without hacking.
    3. Not currently possibly without hacking.
    4. Not without hacking.
    5. Not without hacking.
    6. Not without hacking.
    7. You'd need to ask for hacking help on vbulletin.org.

Comment

Thanks tubedogg for the answer to the first. Looks like I'm heading over to vBulletin.org for solutions to the others!

Cheers,
      Eric J. Moreels
      ComiX-Fan Owner/Administrator
      e-mail: [email protected]
      Web: http://www.comixfan.com/xfan/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X