Full user ignore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full user ignore

Does anyone have a query that will set a certain user to be ignored by all members?

try

UPDATE user SET ignorelist=username

where username is the exact username of the member to be ignored
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Would that be 'username' or the number of that user eva? cheers for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by JCDR
        Would that be 'username' or the number of that user eva? cheers for the help.
        the username

i.e.

UPDATE user SET ignorelist='eva2000'
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

The ignorelist stores the id of the user(s), you need to look for the query I just posted yesterday as that one will break it.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
            The ignorelist stores the id of the user(s), you need to look for the query I just posted yesterday as that one will break it.
            doh

i used the one above before so it has changed ? here's freddie's post btw http://vbulletin.com/forum/showthrea...threadid=38679

Comment

As far as I recall, it has always been that way. It would be rather silly to store the usernames.

Comment

Originally posted by freddie
                As far as I recall, it has always been that way. It would be rather silly to store the usernames.
                scratches head ... wonder why that worked for me

Comment

eva2000 ya daft sod cheers freddie.

Comment

Also remember that will take any other users off people's ignore lists. So if someone has ignored someone else by themselves, then their ignore list will be cleared when you update it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X