No announcement yet.

2.2.2 CAn't get into Admin CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The cookie path/domain doesn't need to be messed with unless there are actually 2 or more boards installed on the *same domain* (e.g. yes-its-free.com/board1 and yes-its-free.com/board2) not just on the same server.

Comment

sorry

its crafts4all.com

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I was able to get into that Admin CP just fine as well. In short I can't replicate the problem.

Comment

I can't access my Admin and Mod panels too.

I just moved to a new server. My forums are up and my db is working just fine. I can login, post etc. Everything seems to be working fine except that I can't access the panels.

FYI my vB version is also 2.2.2

I hope somebody can help me because I'm at my wits end. Thanks!!

Comment

Please start a new thread rather than reply to one that's over 10 months old. Be sure to describe exactly what's happening and include a link to your phpinfo.php file.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X