This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What line of code is it

That sends our customer ids and license info to jelsoft from our vbulletins?

As the mods would say:

Call back? What call back?

Comment

There is no line of code that does that.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Now, if there was a call home function in vB, why would they tell you how to get rid of it? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having it? And wouldn't that help in piracy?

Comment

There is, it was posted here in the forums once, but was quickly deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by qwaz
            There is, it was posted here in the forums once, but was quickly deleted.

I don't think you understand..... If its there or not is not up for debate, for certain reasons, this cannot be discussed. If you want to PM me, I'll tell you why exactly it cannot, but I will not provide you with the way to remove any call back if there was one....

Comment

You have heard all the piracy arguments before so I won't repeat them here but they still apply. We appreciate you not discussing this in public. If you would like to discuss it with someone from Jelsoft please email [email protected] .

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X