Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Clinard
    replied
    That would make more sense. I had the same problem you did. It took me forever to find it.

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Originally posted by avazee
    They -should- have that option down in the Who's Online section of the VB Options page.
    I agree

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    They -should- have that option down in the Who's Online section of the VB Options page.

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    oh god, i figured it out. the 'display logged in user on home page' radio button in VB Options was set to 'no'.

somebody shoot me now...
    RAT TAT TAT TAT TAT!!!! Glad you got it fixed

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    oh god, i figured it out. the 'display logged in user on home page' radio button in VB Options was set to 'no'.

somebody shoot me now...

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    nope, no hacks.

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Yep, there is only one Style Set in the system, "Default". And I edited that one.

Wait.. did you mean Style or Template? I thought i was editing the template...
    Sorry, template is what I should have said

Have you added any hacks to your board?

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    Yep, there is only one Style Set in the system, "Default". And I edited that one.

Wait.. did you mean Style or Template? I thought i was editing the template...

Leave a comment:

• JTMON
    replied
    Okay, I went there. And $loggedinusers was already there, right after $forumbits.

Any other ideas? Thanks so far, I really appreciate it.
    Did you make sure you were editing the style that has the problem?

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    Okay, I went there. And $loggedinusers was already there, right after $forumbits.

Any other ideas? Thanks so far, I really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    Templates » Modify » show all » forumhome[edit]

you may paste that code right after $forumbits

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. Would you be kind enough as to tell me where I go in the Admin section and add that in? I don't know where the forumhome template is located..

Leave a comment:

• nuno
    replied
    it seems that u'r missing $loggedinusers in forumhome template

Leave a comment:

• avazee
    started a topic Who's Online (not showing on main page)

Who's Online (not showing on main page)

Good Morning,

We recently installed our vB here: http://www.ttlg.com/forums -- and I am having trouble displaying the Who's Online on the main forum index page. It is enabled and everything in the VB Options page, and I went to User Groups and made sure Administrators (me) and Registered users have the ability to view it, but it's not displaying on the main forum page.

If I type in the URL manually, online.php, it will show up and work perfectly, but it's just not displaying on the main forum index page. I also enabled the 'show users currently browsing current forum' option in VB Options, and that works fine as well.

My gut says it has something to do with Style/Template, but I'm not sure. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Working...
X