No announcement yet.

How do I close a thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing more we can do without looking at your Admin CP. Fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/support.php

You MUST include the login info to your Admin CP and preferably FTP to get help with this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Re: close

Originally posted by warrior
      I dont have the admin here Show Thread Templates what is wrong now?
      Do you know how to login to the forum's Admin Control Panel as an Administrator? YourURL.com/forum/admin/ and login with the administrator account (the first account you signed up with during installation of your forum). Then on the left is a small frame with options, scroll all the way down to 'Templates' then click on 'Modify', then on the right you will see 'default' with below it [Expand] click on expand and scroll down to Show Thread Templates [expand] and click on expand again. The first one should be like 'showthread' with the [change original] option beside it. If this looks like: showthread [edit] [revert to original] [view original] then you have altered the showthread, which maybe is the reason why $adminoptions doesn't show up.

Comment

Close

Here you can se my scren dump
        and I dont have this $adminoptions
        ccc

Comment

I logged into your forums as Admin and I saw the Admin Box with the Open/Close Thread option just where I said it was. Here's the URL:

http://www.tanakawebdesign.com/forum...s=&threadid=19

And here's the screen shot closeup of the Admin Options box:
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Here you can se my scren dump
            and I dont have this $adminoptions
            Read my post again "ShowThread ...." which is different from what you picked.

Comment

Close

Thank you for your help I can se that now
              ccc

Comment

Re: Close

Thank you for your help I can se that now
                No problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X