Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 times vbulletin on 1 DB?

Hi,
    is it possible to create on one DB 2 vbulletin with different tables, is there a way such as nuke with prefix?

You would have to pay for two licenses and do a lot of hacking.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

didnt know that. I wanted to have a second board only for me, to test hacks or test installing vbportal over vbulletin, it wont be for other users. Im not so strong with php and will test better than destroy my board. So theres no way for me than to risk my board, templates etc when i will install vbportal??

Comment

You are allowed to set up a second test board, as long as this board is not accessible to the pubic and is only used for testing.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

great so i need only a free mysql because i got only one db. anyone knows where i can get a free mysql? perhaps i`ll install wamp....

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X