Shows Last 10 posts on another website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows Last 10 posts on another website

I have 2 website, one was running a CMS and another one is running the vbUlletin i had, but i want to show 10 last threads on the CMS website, it has a diffrent host , i trie dlast10 post hack from vbulletin.org but it's only if i have the Forum and site on one server, anyone can help?

thank you in advanced

What CMS is this? In any event, this requires hacking and not only is this not a vb 'How Do I' question, it's not even a vB hack since you're trying to read the CMS posts. I suggest you talk to the people who program that CMS for some help on how to do this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think you misunderstood him, Steve. He wants to show the last 10 posts from vBulletin on his CMS website.

But Steve is right, you'll need to ask at vbulletin.org for help with it.

Comment

Oops - you're right. I got it backwards. Sorry about that!
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

cool, this vb is worth paying for, fast support hahahahaha u guys done a great job.

is there anyway i can find it? btw my cms is on http://www.linuxmax.net/

it's a simple cms and a little code , i really need to show the threads on the frontpage :0, i'll try to post it on vb.org

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X