implementing skins to vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• implementing skins to vbulletin

How do I implement skins into vbulletin, so people can choose from two different type of vbulletin interfaces? thanks..

You set up sifferent Style Sets and make them user selectable. See my sig for examples of the different styles in my forums.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I did that, but users still can't see it in their profile nor can I.

Comment

Are you absolutely sure you went into the Style properties and made them 'user=selectable'? Have you installed any hacks? Can you provide a URL and test account to check this with?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ok can i pm you my user name and password?

Comment

Sure. I'll look at it as soon as I can.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Found the problem. There was a setting in vBulletin Options called 'Allow Users to Change Styles'. Setting this to 'Yes' fixed the problem.

I had honestly forgotten all about this setting!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

where was it? I couldn/t find it nor did i knew it exist..

Comment

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> User and registration options -> Allow Users To Change Styles

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X