Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gazdet
    replied
    I had this problem once... it turned out to be a mysqyl table fault.

The host ran isamchk on the dbase tables and it all worked fine after that...apparantly the string they used (according to a vague email I got back) was....

ALTER TABLE table TYPE = MYISAM CHECKSUM = 1

tho I have not been able to get that string to work for me, but it may be a direction for you to try...ask ur host if they can run isamchk for you.

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    having e-mail notification enabled can cause this sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I honestly can't see how posting by Mods and Admins would be any different than for regular users unless you have some unique hacks that only affect these users.

Leave a comment:

• dinko X2K

• dinko X2K
    replied
    it can't be host problem, my host has all the latest technology upgraded every now and then, and again, slow postings only happen to moderators & admins, and that's only sometimes, but the problem is, that it takes 2 mins to post, not good.

Leave a comment:

• nuno

• nuno
    replied
    this is a host problem, not a vBull problem

Leave a comment:

• dinko X2K

• dinko X2K
    started a topic Very SLOW posting.

Very SLOW posting.

once in a while, users report postings up to 2 minutes long, that has been taken care of, just for the members though, not Admins/Mods. It takes over 2 mins sometimes for them to post, why? and why does it always log me out?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X