Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

...Import New Smilies from different sources?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...Import New Smilies from different sources?

Okay...I want to be able to give my users more "smile" options and I have noted where to get some. But, how do I upload them to my board if they are "hosted" elsewhere - such as below:

Thanks in advance for any help.
    We bring brides & business together...in case you were wondering!

In other words, I want them to show up as a choice under "smilies" when a user posts a message! Yeah - that's what I mean.

Comment

You can't currently use smilies from other places, you must upload them to your own server (to the /images/smilies folder) and add them through the Admin CP => Smilies => Add.
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Okay...how am I able to give them their proper HTML coding or is that automatic?

Comment

Once you upload all the smilies and use the multiple adding tool you will be presented with a large table with a code and name fields for each smilie (code as in :), :(, etc.) and then it's only a matter of filling in these fields and hitting the button.
          Chen Avinadav
          Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

Thank you so much...

In addition, to make sure that I understand you correctly - I can download smilies from anywhere, and then upload them to my servers and everything should work fine?

I have not had my caffeine kick in...yet!

Comment

Yup, that's it. Make sure you don't use any copyrighted smilies though.
              Chen Avinadav

Comment

Working...
              X