X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• djmac
    replied
    djmac

<html><head><title> Database Error</title><style>p, body{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>

<!-- Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL: SELECT template FROM template WHERE title='options'
    mysql error: Table 'eliteimp_Wildflecken.template' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146
    This is the source.

Date: Friday 18th of January 2002 03:24:28 PM
    Script: /bbs/upload/Referer: http://www.eliteimpressions.net/members/index.shtml -->
    </table></td></tr></table></form>
    <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.</b><br>
    Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:webmaster@eliteimpressions">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

I hope this helps
    Don

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    View the source of that page for the actual error and post it here.

Leave a comment:

• djmac
    started a topic Data Base error

Data Base error

My IP had to switch my site over to another server. I added the db I thought was correct. But I guess I ma doing something wrong. I now get the following error.

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience."

Thank You
    Don
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X