Data Base error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Data Base error

My IP had to switch my site over to another server. I added the db I thought was correct. But I guess I ma doing something wrong. I now get the following error.

"There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists. We apologise for any inconvenience."

Thank You
    Don
    Stress: The overwhelming desire to choke the s*@t out of someone.

View the source of that page for the actual error and post it here.

Comment

djmac

<html><head><title> Database Error</title><style>p, body{FONT-FAMILY:tahoma,arial,sans-serif;FONT-SIZE:11px;}</style><body>

<!-- Database error in vBulletin :

Invalid SQL: SELECT template FROM template WHERE title='options'
      mysql error: Table 'eliteimp_Wildflecken.template' doesn't exist

mysql error number: 1146
      This is the source.

Date: Friday 18th of January 2002 03:24:28 PM
      Script: /bbs/upload/Referer: http://www.eliteimpressions.net/members/index.shtml -->
      </table></td></tr></table></form>
      <blockquote><p>&nbsp;</p><p><b>There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.</b><br>
      Please try again by pressing the <a href="javascript:window.location=window.location;">refresh</a> button in your browser.</p>An E-Mail has been dispatched to our <a href="mailto:[email protected]">Technical Staff</a>, who you can also contact if the problem persists.</p><p>We apologise for any inconvenience.</p></blockquote></body></head></html>

I hope this helps
      Don
      Stress: The overwhelming desire to choke the s*@t out of someone.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X