THREADS Disapearing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THREADS Disapearing??

I currently had to close my forum because I got there one day and about 9/10 of all the posts are gone out of the database. They are comepletely missing.

I got there and each forum had exactly a certain ammount of number of threads like 15 of th recent ones.

Its good I backed it up the day before. What should i do to fix this?? is it a bug??

Thanks

Also.. all my fields in the database seem to be set to Null=NO is this how it should be?? I did backup the databse through vbulletin backup utility.. i read it in the bug section that it does that.. how can i fix this instead of going to every single table and fixing it manually?

Thanks

The database backup bug does not affect your current database, it only affects the backup you make. Unless you restored the backup there is nothing wrong with your database.

As to your missing threads, check your User CP > Edit Options and select From the Beginning for Show Threads From.

Comment

I did restore the backup i made with all fields set to Null=No is this a problem?

Also the solution you gave me I wish it was that easy.. but all my posts from the database in myadmin are wiped out as well. No one erased the threads because I looked at the logs. This is a terrible bug and must be looked into.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X