Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to make forum groups collapsable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to make forum groups collapsable?

I'm not sure if the subject explained it correctly but right now my web site is based around one school, and it has about 10 categories.. All for that one school obviously.

The thing is my site is now going to be geared towards about 10 -15 schools and what I want is when someone loads the forum page for there to be the categories there like:

School 1
    School 2
    School 3

And that's it, then they click on the school and it opens all the sub forums for those categories.. Because otherwise it'll be a whole mess for example what I DONT want on that main forums page is:

School 1
    Teachers
    Kids
    School 2
    Teachers
    Kids

and so on, because there are about 10 sub forums and 10 main categories and that'll just be a big mess.

that is possiable. All you need to do is go into the control panel under options and go to Depth of Forums and put 1 in the input. This will do what you want.

Comment

hmm, yes and no that will work...

Because right now the way, well the way I WANT it set up is the main forum page will list for example:

School 1
      School 2
      School 3

all the above are categories

You click on school 1 then on that page is listed

Category 1
      Forum 1
      Forum 2
      Forum 3
      Category 2
      Forum 1
      Forum 2
      Forum 3

Is that possible?

Comment

nevermind, it does work the way I want.. Im sorry!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X