Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my Avatar bit?

Help please :-)

I have removed almost everything which has to do with Avatars when I launched my board last year, but now I want to integrate Avatars and don't know where to...
    What templates do I have to change back and in what templates are the links for users to choose or upload an avatar?

Thx in advance for your help!

Cheers

Alexandra

Why did you go to the trouble of removing all of this instead of just turning avatars off in the Admin CP?

Unfortunately I don't even know where to begin to get all of this back. My suggestion is to start out with a newly created style (with a new template set) and reapply your customizations to that.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

You can also run a template search on 'avatar' in an original template set... then go through each template that shows up and copy anything avatar related to your template.
      Sure gonna take you a while.
      Chen Avinadav
      Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Thanx

Thanx for your help, but I already got it - I did not delete it everywhere, only in the Modify templates and I got it back there so now it works.

Cheers

Alex

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X