html to email notify template???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• html to email notify template???

Is there a way to set the email notify mails to html mail?

No, this would require hacking. I think there may be something over at vbulletin.org that does this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can't I just add html and body tags before and after the context?

Comment

No.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well if anyone knows how to do it or where the rest of the code for the email sending is let me know.

Comment

As I said, this requires hacking and I believe there is a hack for this over at vbulletin.org. All you have to do is go over there and search.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/searc...der=descending

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It would require a hack because to send HTML email you need an extra header that you can't add with just templates.

Comment

Right but isnt there are php script somewhere that I could add that header too? Not through the interface I mean. Just go in and change the actual script that sends the mail out.

Comment

And changing the scripts qualifies as hacking, and that's why Steve and Kevin said it would require a hack.
                    Chen Avinadav
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I know...but I was hopeing it was a 1 liner somewhere....not a full blown step by step hack.

Comment

Working...
                      X