Problems with email_notify link to board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with email_notify link to board

I have been getting comments regarding the hyperlink given within the email_notify feature of the board. Guys will click on the link to view the responses posted but it won't load the forums properly.

Any ideas? It does this this for me as well.

Greg

What version are you running? If it's 2.2.1, did you revert the email_notify template as per the announcement?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hmmm.. I must have missed that announcement. I am running 2.2.1. Could you please explain? I did a search on "revert the email_notify" and only came up with my post.

I appreciate your help!

Greg

Comment

Admin CP -> Templates -> Modify -> email_notify -> revert to original

Do the same with 'email_lostpw'.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well I went to revert them and the option wasn't there due to the default nature of both files. So I edited them, saved them , and then hit "revert" to original. No such luck.

When you click on the link in your email it loads the forums (sometimes) but doesn't load the header images... just x boxes.

Clueless!

Thanks

Comment

Post the contents of your email_notify template here. I just want to see if it's the same as the default 2.2.1. It's possible you did not completely install the newest vbulletin.style when you upgraded.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X