This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big problem...

I attempted to comment out the ability for post counts to be reduced when pruning, and got a database error.

In the ensuing mele, I have tried to upload a fresh copy of functions.php into my admin folder, but I still get the error found at www.honda-acura.net/forums

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: getuserinfo() in /usr/home/honda-acura.net/public_html/forums/admin/sessions.php on line 108

I have not TOUCHED the sessions.php file, but for the record, when I look at functions.php through EditPlus, which is what I use, the various color changes that let me know I'm dealing with PHP stop, and it all goes to black, right here.

PHP Code:
    $code = str_replace("&", "&", $code);
            $code = str_replace('$', '\$', $code);
            $code = str_replace('\n', '\\\\n', $code);
            $code = str_replace('\r', '\\\\r', $code);
            $code = str_replace('\t', '\\\\t', $code);

$code = stripslashes($code);

if (!strpos($code,"<?") and substr($code,0,2)!="<?") {

$code="<?\n".trim($code)."\n?>";[i]Color changes to all black from here on[/i]
                $addedtags=1;
            }
            ob_start();
            $oldlevel=error_reporting(0);
            highlight_string($code);
            error_reporting($oldlevel);
            $buffer = ob_get_contents();
            ob_end_clean();
            if ($addedtags) {
              $openingpos = strpos($buffer,'&lt;?');
              $closingpos = strrpos($buffer, '?');
              $buffer=substr($buffer, 0, $openingpos).substr($buffer, $openingpos+5, $closingpos-($openingpos+5)).substr($buffer, $closingpos+5);
            }
            $buffer = str_replace("&quot;", "\"", $buffer);
      }
    Keep in mind, I have not TOUCHED this area of functions.php, and the only two places I did, was to comment out the ability for the posts to be reduced.

I need help!!!!

Ok now, keep in mind, I'm the only one on via FTP right now, but the site just came up, but my template edit to show when someone is online vs. offline, is not working! In my postbit, it just shows as Location: it should show here as Online or Offline, but it doesn't. What's the deal?

Edit: Nevermind, it's because I uploaded my backup functions.php, duh!

Comment

You might get better responses about this hack request over at vBulletin.org

Comment

We do not support hacking on this forum, go to www.vbulletin.org for help with that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X