Error message, please help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message, please help!

Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 20 in /home/strike11/public_html/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187

http://www.escrew.com/showthread.php...=8283#post8283

any ideas? BTW, HR support SUCKS!

Comment

My support ticket was not answered. Please reply. Thanks.

Comment

I am very upset with VB support. It appears to me that they just ignoring my problem.

Here is our log:

=========================================

Viktor Bychenok01-01-2002 01:03 PM
        Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 20 in /home/strike11/public_html/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187 http://www.escrew.com/showthread.php...=8283#post8283

Freddie01-01-2002 01:15 PM
        Have you modified showthread.php in any way? Try uploading showthread.php again (in ASCII mode). Please let me know if you require any further assistance. All the best, Freddie Bingham Support Team, vBulletin http://www.vbulletin.com/ mailto:[email protected]

Viktor Bychenok01-01-2002 01:27 PM
        I did not modify anything at all. I uploaded my smiles via VB control panel then deleted some, then uploaded some again. Then my problem started. Many smilies would not show up. So I deleted all smilies and icons through VB panel and then via FTP. Then I got this message.

Viktor Bychenok01-01-2002 01:34 PM
        The strange thing is that when you start a new thread this error is not there.

Viktor Bychenok01-01-2002 02:09 PM
        When you reply to a new thread this error appears again.

Viktor Bychenok01-02-2002 03:35 PM
        Anybody wanna help me here???????????????????????

Viktor Bychenok01-02-2002 06:04 PM
        Reuploading showthread.php and db_mysql.php did not help.

Viktor Bychenok01-02-2002 08:13 PM
        Does anybody read support tickets at all???
        Last edited by Strike; Wed 2nd Jan '02, 4:33pm.

Comment

Did you try reuploading showthread.php as Freddie suggested?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes I did. Nothing changed.

Comment

Oops - sorry I missed that in your message. Out of curiousity what is on line 187 of your db_mysql.php file?

Also have you tried runnng repair.php?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

HR support did that and seems like it did not work. I checked every table in my database with (CHECK TABLE {name of the table} EXTENDED) and everything seems to be ok.
                Last edited by Strike; Wed 2nd Jan '02, 4:53pm.

Comment

Here is my db_mysql.php file

[Deleted - Steve]
                  Last edited by Steve Machol; Wed 2nd Jan '02, 5:03pm.

Comment

Sorry but you're not supposed to post complete vB PHP files. I had to delete it.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

I suggest you try runnng repair.php yourself. Let me kow what happens.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

How do I do it? My shell sesion gives me an error. Can I do that via FTP or via database? If so, how?

Comment

Upload repair.php to your forums directory and run it from your browser.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Is there an URL that I can just type in like when I do update???

Comment

Where do I get repair.php and where exactly do I upload it? Admin or else???

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X