Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• db_mysql.php-Error

Hi!

I've been getting this error for no particular reason lately, any suggestions what I could check and/or do?!

"Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 20 in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/vbb/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187"

when do you get this error what are you doing ?
    :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
    :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
    :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

It occurs when showing a thread that has at least one reply. You get on of those error-message per reply.

I've searched your forum and ran over this problem at least 6-7 times with no answer. I have payed a lot of money for this software and now I can't seem to use it.

I use VBB 2.2.1.
      Last edited by Patrik; Wed 2nd Jan '02, 6:57am.

Comment

Can you post a URL where this error occurs? Also if you only allow registered members to view, you should provide us with a test account as well.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Re: db_mysql.php-Error

Originally posted by Patrik
          Hi!

I've been getting this error for no particular reason lately, any suggestions what I could check and/or do?!

"Warning: Offset 0 is invalid for MySQL result index 20 in /usr/local/httpd/htdocs/vbb/admin/db_mysql.php on line 187"
          courtesy of Firefly

in db_mysql.php replace:
          Code:
              return mysql_data_seek($this->query_id, $pos);
          with:
          Code:
              return @mysql_data_seek($this->query_id, $pos);
          (line 187)

This is a problem when a forum doesn't have any smilies in the database.
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X