X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by yulee
    Ok, now it runs. I don't know why but it seems Explorer needed to restart. Thank you for your efforts!!!
    no probs

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    replied
    Ok, now it runs. I don't know why but it seems Explorer needed to restart. Thank you for your efforts!!!

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    replied
    I'm using Explorer 6.0 and yes, I moved all the cookies into a new folder in Desktop. So I didn't deleted them (because I have some important for me) but they are not in the right place. I deleted only the forum one.

Any idea?

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Delete manually all the cookies on your computer.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    ok, thank you. But the forum is still recognizing me as user
    what browser are you using ?

did you click the log out link?

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    replied
    ok, thank you. But the forum is still recognizing me as user

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Ok, I did it. But I have a little problem. When I logout I can see the url has changed but then returns again when I get into one forum. It seems to be a problem with my cookies. You replyed me in my problem with cookies, so I think I should resolve it before. Don't you think so?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...817#post222817

Thank you!!
    when you log out you're using sessions so you'll see the longer sessionhashes as a guest/visitor

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    replied
    Ok, I did it. But I have a little problem. When I logout I can see the url has changed but then returns again when I get into one forum. It seems to be a problem with my cookies. You replyed me in my problem with cookies, so I think I should resolve it before. Don't you think so?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...817#post222817

Thank you!!

Leave a comment:

• Craig Armstrong
    replied
    This is your Session ID. Go to User CP -> Edit Options and make sure you're browsing your boards with cookies. If you're not, it'll keep your session thru the links, rather than with cookies.

Leave a comment:

• yulee
    started a topic how do I have urls so short than here

how do I have urls so short than here

So, I want to know how could I have urls in my forum so short than here. I have a real long egewsfqwe344r3efdr43fd chane in each thread, message, etc.

Thank you
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X