how do I have urls so short than here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do I have urls so short than here

So, I want to know how could I have urls in my forum so short than here. I have a real long egewsfqwe344r3efdr43fd chane in each thread, message, etc.

Thank you

This is your Session ID. Go to User CP -> Edit Options and make sure you're browsing your boards with cookies. If you're not, it'll keep your session thru the links, rather than with cookies.

Comment

Ok, I did it. But I have a little problem. When I logout I can see the url has changed but then returns again when I get into one forum. It seems to be a problem with my cookies. You replyed me in my problem with cookies, so I think I should resolve it before. Don't you think so?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...817#post222817

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by yulee
        Ok, I did it. But I have a little problem. When I logout I can see the url has changed but then returns again when I get into one forum. It seems to be a problem with my cookies. You replyed me in my problem with cookies, so I think I should resolve it before. Don't you think so?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...817#post222817

Thank you!!
        when you log out you're using sessions so you'll see the longer sessionhashes as a guest/visitor
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

ok, thank you. But the forum is still recognizing me as user

Comment

ok, thank you. But the forum is still recognizing me as user
            what browser are you using ?

did you click the log out link?
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Delete manually all the cookies on your computer.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I'm using Explorer 6.0 and yes, I moved all the cookies into a new folder in Desktop. So I didn't deleted them (because I have some important for me) but they are not in the right place. I deleted only the forum one.

Any idea?

Comment

Ok, now it runs. I don't know why but it seems Explorer needed to restart. Thank you for your efforts!!!

Comment

Ok, now it runs. I don't know why but it seems Explorer needed to restart. Thank you for your efforts!!!
                    no probs

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X