Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many problems (new replies,new users,new threads ...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bira
    The thing is - and I am going way off-topic here for a minute - that I am rather taken aback by the new generation of members here, who seem to think that if a reply isn't coming from John himself, or at least someone who is a moderator, then it doesn't count.
    I've encountered that a couple times lately too. I don't know exactly what it means...most people say they bought vBulletins after seeing the user community, maybe that doesn't mean as much anymore.

Comment

Steve - my name isn't bira either, you know
      Yeah, but you don't provide your real name in your sig either.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I've had three occasions in the last few days where someone asked a question or complained about something and I gave a reply only to be ignored or be rudely replied to. Makes me wonder why I bother.
        FWIW I just inadevertantly overlooked your post. It wasn't intentional and I already apologized. It was not my desire or intention to ignore you. I'm in the middle of packing and moving my house and it was just something I didn't see. Sorry again.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
          FWIW I just inadevertantly overlooked your post. It wasn't intentional and I already apologized. It was not my desire or intention to ignore you. I'm in the middle of packing and moving my house and it was just something I didn't see. Sorry again.
          I'm pretty sure bira wasn't referring to you just then.

Comment

Steve, I wasn't actually referring to you so much as the accumulation of three separate occasions.
            Last edited by tubedogg; Tue 18 Dec '01, 4:04pm.

Comment

Steve, I wasn't actually referring to you so much as the accumulation of three separate occasions.
              No problem! I've been a bit grumpy myself since I'm in the middle of Mover's Hell!

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thanks

I just wanted to post and say thanks to everyone on this forum that is so willing to help. I have searched countless times and have always seen friendly replies from almost everyone. I wanted to post a new topic, however I was unsure where and this one is getting good page views. This will definitely not be my last thank you but it's a good time for the first.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X