Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting active threads, top posters, and unasnwered topics on the front page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting active threads, top posters, and unasnwered topics on the front page?

I would like to get all of those things on the front page of my site, along with a box that maybe shows everybody that's online. All from the front page. I know it wouldn't be one single hack, but I was hoping some could point be in the right direction towards maybe the most well done mods that can do these things. I don't have any idea if they are hard to do or not, I was just looking for them so I can get them on the front page. Possible?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

The key word in your post was 'hacks'. You need to ask this over at vbulletin.org.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by smachol
      The key word in your post was 'hacks'. You need to ask this over at vbulletin.org.
      I was just there and wondering when it ever came out. It is owned by Vbulletin or a user? It looked nice. I will be right over.

Comment

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...threadid=31837
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment