Please help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help!!!

Alright guys... i am sure you have seen this topic before, and i looked to find it, but couldn't. I am not too great at the computer . I run a big car site - ExoticCarForums.com and I cant get the avatars and the insertiing images up. I dont know what is wrong- just a big red X. Please help me!

Thanx

-kenny
    [email protected]

(aim- captanobvs)

Has it ever worked for your board?

Go to http://www.exoticcarforums.com/admin...action=phpinfo and login. Look on the page that comes up after that for
    Safe Mode
    and see what it says there. It will show two values, one of these four combinations:
    Yes Yes
    Yes No
    No Yes
    No No
    Let me know what it says.

Comment

Re: Please help!!!

Originally posted by [email protected]
      Alright guys... i am sure you have seen this topic before, and i looked to find it, but couldn't. I am not too great at the computer . I run a big car site - ExoticCarForums.com and I cant get the avatars and the insertiing images up. I dont know what is wrong- just a big red X. Please help me!

Thanx

-kenny
      [email protected]

(aim- captanobvs)
      you're avatars showed up here http://www.exoticcarforums.com/showt...p?threadid=657 ?

do you mean on the change avatar page listing? what browser do you use ?
      :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Hey guys,

Thanks for helping, but we got Mincer- a guy from your site (not moderator) to fix it.. He had a very similar problem and knew just what to do. I love you guys!

Comment

so what was the problem ?
          :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
          :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
          :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Due to the fact that I am basically computer illiterate, I have no idea... I can give you the guys email and he can tell you if you would like...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X