Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cherryarmy
    replied
    ok, then that would apply if the board had particular styles for each forum, right? but it doesn't. sorry for being dense here. the same problem actually happens to me, but i never knew why.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    I didn't just say that?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by cherryarmy
    its for the hole board. if the style is set on override, what does that mean? that the style the user select is going to override?

thanks kev
    it means what ever style is set in the forum overrides the style the member chooses in their preferences

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Have Brookelyn run this query:
    SELECT forumid FROM forum WHERE styleoverride=1;

If it returns any results, then those forums are set to use a particular style no matter what the user has selected.

Leave a comment:

• cherryarmy
    replied
    its for the hole board. if the style is set on override, what does that mean? that the style the user select is going to override?

thanks kev

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Unless the styleid=xx is in the URL the link will not change a user's style.

Do you have any forums that have 'override style' set for them? (Forums > Modify > forumname > [edit])

Leave a comment:

• cherryarmy
    started a topic style issues

style issues

its not so much a problem, but a question. i had a user ask me a question. when people post links to other parts of the board, it comes up in a different style sometimes. i'm assuming the user who posted the link uses that style and it's in the link some how. am i wrong? how would i explain this?