Making vbulletin the entire website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making vbulletin the entire website

i have noticed several websites that are using vbulletin as their entire website....is there and documentation on such a thing or any how do i answers on controlling content feeds, images etc?

vbulletin.org appears to be doing something similar to wha i want to do

Most sites I know that rely on vBulletin use a program called vbPortal.

Some even use phpNuke as the backend, although I heard it's very hard to be fit into vBulletin.

Or, if you can, just code it yourself. Although it's always harder than using a prepared software.
    Chen Avinadav
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

vbPortal all the way!!!!

I agree with firefly on Nuke being tough to integrate... I initially gave it some thought and was in the process of analyzing the code until I came across vbPortal. While vbPortal isn't all that easy to set up it's exponentially easier that trying to glue vBulletin and Nuke together.

You can get more info on vbPortal at www.phpportals.com, and you can also pay my site a visit to see just what it can do. If you want a CMS then there's only one way to go!
      Boardoo.com - Hosting, Software, WHMCS Addons, and whole lot more.
      Featuring vBLink :: The vBulletin Integration Suite for WHMCS

Comment

those all rock.....i am trying to move the Tantric Fan Club to a php system www.tantriczen.com

I am interetsed in developing a php portal for physiciansfitness.net for a national presence

anyone available for some work on this national prototype?

Comment

Let me clarify...

You want to build your own portal system, or are you interested in switching your site to vbPortal.. It's late so I'm probably just not getting it at the moment.
          Boardoo.com - Hosting, Software, WHMCS Addons, and whole lot more.
          Featuring vBLink :: The vBulletin Integration Suite for WHMCS

Comment

i have a new website www.physiciansfitness.net that i am going to be purchasing the licenses for using vbportal and vbulletin...

this site will be a medical/fitness center website used by dr.s and personal trainers

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X