X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement variable

Hi,

Im having a problemt with the replacement variable. When I type
    san antonio and want it to become 'San Antonio' as a link, everything works fine. But then I try to set San Antonio (text) to become San Antonio as a link, it wont. Why is that and is there any way I can fix that? It seems that it can only do one of the two.

Thanks guys!

How exactly are you trying to do this - as an HTML link? I'm pretty sure any HTML code would be stripped. This might also be the case with vB code but I'm not sure.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I'll make an example;

Code to find: san antonio

Code to insert: <a href="http://www.sanantonio.com/cgi-bin/nyc/adres/re.pl/287677">San Antonio</a>

Isn't this the only way of doing this?

Thanks again!

Comment

As I said, HTML will be stripped if you don't allow HTML posting. I tried vB Code and it didn't work either. AKAIK there's no easy way to do this.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X