Privacy Policy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy Policy

I'm sure there must be some website out there that has a templated privacy policy...or somewhere I could go to find a good one?

I need a privacy policy for my vB, and don't have the knowledge to make a good one myself(sorry, I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not hiring one).

It'd be nice if vBulletin came with a default privacy policy, that would help immensly.
    Seriously! - The Definitive Home of All Things Serious
    Seriously! Forums

To recieve support on these forums, enter your username here.

Due to the complexity of building a "General One Size Fits All" Privacy Policy, this feature will probably not be undertaken by vBulletin. You should consult privacy organization like Truste for the information you need.

This should help you out:
    http://www.truste.org/webpublishers/...statement.html
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Re: Privacy Policy

Originally posted by DarkReaper
      I'm sure there must be some website out there that has a templated privacy policy...or somewhere I could go to find a good one?

I need a privacy policy for my vB, and don't have the knowledge to make a good one myself(sorry, I'm not a lawyer, and I'm not hiring one).

It'd be nice if vBulletin came with a default privacy policy, that would help immensly.

Actually you can get it off the The DMA website

http://www.the-dma.org/library/privacy/creating.shtml

its real easy to use and modifiable to your needs.
      Though I do suggest taking it to a lawyer or just visit one of the "free" lawyer websites to get it okayed.
      There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X