X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cdaniel
    replied
    Figured it out.

The page code towards the end has the beginning of the table that precedes the footer, which of course wasn't there. On that table statement, it said the bgcolor was pagebgcolor, which was dark and it was generating that sliver of a line.

Fixed it when I took pagebgcolor off the table statement. Fortunately, I didn't need that color there.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Try the standarderror template.

Leave a comment:

• cdaniel
    replied
    Sorry, error_showemail only has the statement of the person's email address but not the rest of the page that contains that dark <hr> that I can't find. Actually, I noticed other times when I go to any error message it is there. Probably been there all along, I just couldn't see it cause I had a dark bg.

I got rid of the new window opening! Thanks on that. I'm attaching a partial screenshot of what I'm trying to get at...the big red arrow points to what appears to be an <hr> that I can't find.

Thx.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    Edit the error_showemail template to remove that line.

Edit the postbit_useremail template and remove target="_blank" from the link to make it open in the same window.

Leave a comment:

• cdaniel
    replied
    Actually, I was not wanting to use the form. Just trying to get to the page where it shows the email so I can get rid or what appears to be an <hr> at the end of the page or make it smaller.

Also, how can I stop a new browser window from opening?

Thx

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You have 'Use email form?' set to 'no' in your vBulletin Options. If you want to use this, set it to yes.

Leave a comment:

• cdaniel
    replied
    I must have mailform deactivated because I can see when I hover on the link that it's using the mailform page, but when it comes up, it just says

"vBulletin Message - The email address for ... is ..."

with no form. At the bottom of that page it looks like there's an <hr> and I'm trying to either get rid of it or make it smaller.

Also, when I click to this page, it opens a new browser window. How can I stop that?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Do you mean which template? Try 'mailform'.

Leave a comment:

• Chen
    replied
    error_showemail for the page that actually shows the address, or mailform for the page with the form you use to e-mail the user.

Leave a comment:

• cdaniel
    started a topic Email info page

Email info page

From the user profile, it says "Click here to email (name)". The page that comes up with the email on it...how do I get to that?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X