A few problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few problems...

I have upgraded to vB 2.2.1 as soon as it was released.

1) Since the upgrade (maybe a coincidence) 70% of my users are having "Server too busy..." messages when logging in. I have disabled LOAD LIMITING options. I've told them to delete cookies, but they still have problems. After refreshing a few times they are able to login. Very annoying problem. I found out via phpmyadmin that the session table often has OVERHEAD data, I optimize the table and it "seems" to temporarily solve the problem. I'm confused, don't know if it's a server problem, db problem, vB problem or all of them.

2) When my users try to follow the FORGOTTEN PASSWORD procedure, they get the email that tells them to click the link to reset the pw, they click the link but they are redirected to a link that requires LOGIN. Obviously they don't remember the pw (that's why they do that procedure) and they get stuck on the login page. How is this possible?

Thanks for the help. Should I also open an official support ticket or is it enough asking here?

Keep up the great job...

...Axel
    "Sometimes men stumble upon the truth and then hurry off as if nothing happened"
    - Winston Churchill -

1) This is your server refusing connections, not vBulletin. Are you on a shared host?

2) Open a support ticket with a URL to your board, an admin username/password, and some type of access to your database (phpMyAdmin would be preferable).

Comment

Can you please tell me what happened with this one?

I have the same problem. My Session table has an overhead for some reason.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X